Bike jerseys, Custom Bike Jerseys, Cycling Shirts at great prices. Custom cycling jerseys and shorts. Large selection, Professional jerseys, racing teams and bike brand jerseys, custom apparel.
Pinarello Treviso with Campagnolo Vintage Classic Bike 1984 Olympic Games Bike 56 cm
Pinarello Campagnolo Vintage Classic Bike 1984 Olympic Games Bike
Send us an email if you are interested or if you want to see more detail pictures firstname.lastname@example.org
To commemorate the victory of Alexi Grewal, riding a Pinarello, in the 1984 Olympics, held in Los Angeles, the company came out with the special Red, White, Blue and Yellow color scheme. The scheme was reflective of the Pinarello victory (yellow) in the US Olympics (red, white & blue)
This is a perfect bike for any classic enthusiast, any bike lover or a collector.
- Frame Size 56cm C-C
- Columbus Steel Frame, the best tubing available at the time. Check the original decals on the fork.
- Multicolor paint scheme. Very rare and highly collectible.
- Original chromed Campagnolo drop outs. Check the pictures.
- Original Campagnolo 36 x 24f bottom braket for campy record.
- Campagnolo Head Set.
- Chromed fork, this was the highest level bike of the time.
- Original decals including the Cincitrece which commemorated the 23 Giro de Italia and Vuelta a Espana that they had raced at the time.
Be advised, while well maintained, this is a 20 year old bike so there are various scratches and blemishes on the paint in line with what one would find on a bike of this age. The bike is sold as-is, this is to be restored anyway. But the frame is in perfect condition, never dropped or crashed.
www.bikingthings.com - email@example.com