2012 all customer┤s feedback for the year, what people think of the service from bikethings, bikingthings service, how good is the quality of their products, bikethings bikingthings
Customer's feedback, bikingthings.com reviews, quality review for bikingthings.com
- Rudy Poglitsh from Orlando, FL: I really like Our Lady of Guadalupe, and I really like to ride. I wanted to put the two together, and a Google search landed me at bikingthings.com. Carlos Ruiz was extremely helpful in getting the right size, and the fabric of the jersey is perfect. The image of Our Lady is better than I had hoped. This is one of those rare instances in life where the product is even better than its advertising. I hope to get another jersey for my daughter. You cannot go wrong with bikingthings.com.
- Rachel Stollman from New Haven, CT: Thank you so much for the wonderful cycling kits. I am very pleased with them.
- Amy McCullough from Austoin, TX: Thanks, Carlos! I got it the day after you emailed back. It does look great! My dad will get such a kick out it, I'm sure, and he really is the coolest. Thanks so much!
- Suzanne Giesemann from The Villages, FL: Hi Carlos,
The dachshund bike jersey arrived JUST in time - right on my husband's birthday. I wish you could have seen his eyes when he unwrapped it. In 20 years of knowing him, I have never seen such a look on his face. Those dogs are his pride and joy, and to see them on a bike jersey blew him away. I think he wanted to go right out and go for a ride. (In fact, check out his big smile on his blog entry today (scroll down for the jersey): www.LifeAsTySeesIt.com) on December 11th It was an absolute home run, and I thank you for your great service, and for this great offer of customizing jerseys. We live in a community with several bike clubs of hundreds of people. I will spread the word about your company and hope to bring you lots of business. With thanks,
- Sarah Ashley from Toronto, CANADA: Hi Carlos, Just a little note to say that the jersey arrived today, hurray!... and it is perfect. We are very glad that you recommended the extra large, my husband tried it on as he about the same size as his Dad and it fits perfectly. Thank you for everything. Kind regards Sarah
- Bramley Cottage from Hampshire, ENGLAND: Thank you so much Carlos, it's arrived and is perfect. A loose but really comfortable fit as you said but for me that's ideal. Perfect timing too! Can't wait to get to Mexico on Tuesday next week. Many thanks
- Paddy Shelfe from Dorchester, UK: The shirt arrived incredibly quickly and in very good condition. The material is very high quality and the colours and images are bright and very clear. The shirt fits really well and after a few training rides and a wash is still bright and has maintained its shape. Take as much or as little as you like of the above and the last email and put it on your fb page. Thank you for creating these shirts for us all so quickly we will get some photos sent over to you of all the shirts in action.
- Pat Gordon from Fairfield, CA: We are very pleased with the shirt we ordered as is the recipient. We would recommend you to anyone wanting a specialized bicycle shirt.
Thank you for your attention to this order.
- Tom Dorigatti from Pekin, IL: The jerseys arrived this morning, dead on the time that FedEx said they would. Thanks for your hard work getting these jerseys done for us. They look very, very nice indeed....even better than what was in the pictures of the layout. Definitely high visibility!
- David Williams from Cardiff, UK: Hi Carlos, Just a quick note to say a big thank you for my running shorts they came today and there brilliant Regard Dave
- Geralyn Smitherman from Olympia, WA: Greetings! Just had to tell you that I was at my son's when his shirt arrived. It is perfect!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Geralyn Smitherman
- Erik Joseph from Santa Monica, CA: We have received the jerseys thank you for expediting the process. Everything looks great! Color logos all spot on. We hope to make this an annual event and will most likely be having different sponsors and more participants every year, we hope to work out another great deal with you next year.
- Boe Brodum from USA: Carlos, I received the trisuit the other day. great job, thank you guys so much and thank you for your customer service from so far. Top notch my friend. Thanks again.
- Alex O'Rourke from Brazil: Hi Carlos,
Actually got it on Friday, thanks a lot. Great stuff, very happy with it. I'll be in touch in the next few weeks to order some more. Alex
- Paul Beck from Boscobel, WI: We received our jerseys and could not be happier with them. The fit is great on both. Thanks also for the excellent customer service. Paul & Jan Beck
- Hector Cardenas from St Johns, FL: I received the shirt and I can't thank you enough. It is awesome. I just got back in from out of town so it was waiting for me when I arrived. Again, thank you. Thank you.
- Debby Phelps from Gunnison, CO: Dear Carlos, I apologize to the delay in telling you how much I like the EPM jersey and bibs. They arrived Wednesday as you said they would. Wonderful service and they fit well. Thank you. Debby
- Dave Robinson from Phoenixville, PA: The jersey arrived it's great!! Thanks!!! Dave
- Kim Matteen from Duluth, MN:Our custom Human Development Center shirts arrived as promised and our tri-athlete Jim LOVES them! While wearing the shirt during the Superior Man Triathlon on Sunday he received many ´┐Żshout outs´┐Ż from the crowd for our organization. He also told me that despite biking 56 miles and then running a half marathon in the shirt, it looks like brand new. We are happy with your product and will be repeat customers, should the need arise. Thank you! Kim Matteen, Human Development Center
- Fritz Cleveland from Golden Valley, MN: The jersey arrived last week. I was finally able to wear it for a ride yesterday. Fits well and looks great´┐Żeven had someone yell ´┐ŻViva Colombia!´┐Ż. Thanks.
- John House from Wake Forrest, NC: Received, looks and fits great. Thanks for expediting. I tell all my riding guys/group about you guys being able to do small orders. I´┐Żm also trying to convince one of my customers to put one together for me too. Stay tuned.
- Jony Perez from Lawrence, MA: I just got the triathlon suit and it looks great. Thanks,
- Jen Palmer from Boca Raton, FL: Good afternoon. My tri shirt just arrived and I LoVE it! Thank u! Great job!
- Kathy Scanlon from West Hartford, CT: Just a quick note to let you know we received our shirts and were really happy with them. The quality was great and we received many compliments on our Pan-Mass Challenge ride. Thanks again for working with us.
- Paul Schreck from Littleton, CO: Rating: Excellent
Price Rating:Good Shipping Options Rating:Good, Delivery Rating:Excellent, Ease of Purchase Rating:Excellent
Customer Service Rating:Excellent I ordered the wrong size jersey the first time, they took it back and had to make a larger size. I paid shipping and they took care of the rest.
Great customer service. I'll be a return customer.
- Tom Rael from Santa Fe, NM: Carlos, This jersey is the best! My friends are blown away by it and I have to say that on its maiden voyage yesterday I felt that cars actually went out of their way to not get too close to me!
Thanks for everything and I hope to send business your way!
- Tom Harden from Bryant, AR: I have received my Scottish Jersey and I love it. First, thank you for the individual attention you gave my order. Second, this jersey looks great. Finally, I have four bicycle jerseys already and this one feels much more comfortable than any of the others. Thanks again. Take care
- Becky Fox from Dublin, OH: Just got them ´┐Żthey got stuck in customs for a day and´┐Ż..
I LOVE THEM!!!!!
Thank you so much!!!!
- Matthew Oetken from Appleton, WI: I received the jerseys yesterday. They look great. Thanks! Team Primary Care
- Johnny Clancy from Baton Rouge, LA: Got the suit and it fits and looks great! I will definitely be doing business with you guys again! Thank you for all of your help Carlos.
God Bless. Team Epictimepieces
- Thomas Ferguson from Media, PA: Hi,The shirts look great! The Heard Team
- Ian Fraser from Drysdale, AUSTRALIA: Today I received my order and just wanted to let you I am very pleased with it and am looking to do more business with you in the future.
- Michael Orlandi Rating: Excellent Comments: Price Rating:Excellent
Shipping Options Rating:Excellent Delivery Rating:Excellent
Ease of Purchase Rating:Excellent Customer Service Rating:Excellent Merchant pro-actively reached out to me to insure I had picked the proper size jersey. I was very impressed by that.
- Melissa Addison from Peoria, AZ: Carlos, I just received the package of jerseys. Thanks so much! Our Irish fans are gonna love the Ireland jersey for sure. It was such a pleasure to be able to converse with you via email. I truly appreciate your generosity to our school community. The school will follow up with a letter of appreciation for your records. Thanks SO much!
- Alan MacDonald from Hong Kong: Jersey arrived today. Quality great and just the right fit . I shall see if I can interest some of St Andrew´┐Żs society members in the shirt, thanks
- Anthony Nowak from Hernando, MS: I received my jerseys yesterday and they look fantastic. Thank you for your service. I have shown the jersey to all my sponsors and they were impressed. I look forward to wearing one for the first time. I'm very pleased with all you have done and will gladly refer others to you. I found the quality of the jersey to be very good and the look to be great. I would highly recommend biking things to anyone looking for custom jerseys.
- Rev. Daniel R. Wilson from Concord, NC: Received the gear kit today!!! I absolutely LOVE it!!! I can't wait to get the gloves to complete the whole kit!!! I may need a medium jersey next time for a tighter race fit, but this one will definitely work for a comfortable riding Jersey!
- Beverlee Rabanal from Saint Helena, CA: I just wanted to send one last and final THANK YOU for all the work you did on our Team Mascara Jerseys. After the all the back-and-forth emails and changes and additions, we were all really happy with the final result. We wore them proudly during this year's Aids LifeCycle and everyone who saw them asked who had done them. We did our best to tell everyone about your website! Attached are two photos we took in them - one of the front and one of the back. We look forward to working with you again - we have decided that we should have newly designed jerseys every year we ride. Next year, we are taking a break, but will look forward to contacting you again in 2014! This time, we'll get started much earlier so we're not so much in a rush! Again, many thanks from the team - myself, Holly, Isaac, Tom and Madan! Beverlee
- Nicholas Malavis from Houston, TX: Went riding with my Saturday cycling group wearing the new jersey. Everyone was blown away especially since it matches the orange flame-on-black frame paint scheme of my bike. KUDOS again Carlos!
- Diana Bitner from Countryside Bike Shop in Greenville, OH: Carlos, received the jersey. It looks great. We will be getting back with you in a few weeks with an order. Want to display it and get orders. Thanks so much Diana
- Eric Coates from Washington DC: The jerseys came today and they are quite awesome. Thanks again. I´┐Żve already received some inquiries here in the office so we may be ordering some more in the near future Team MCKISSACK & MCKISSACK
- Bridgette Curtis from Hobbs, NM: Received the jerseys! LOVE THEM!!!! Thank you so much! Better than I imagined. Great job! Team RICE co
- Robert Summer from Dallas, TX: The gang at semicustombikejerseys.com bikingthings.com are amazing! I submitted a request on a Monday to have 4 jerseys produced and shipped to me by Friday of that same week. I received a response from their Sales Manager Carlos shortly after submitting my request and he turned around a proof of the jersey design within a couple of hours and helped me figure out the best sizes to order. My jerseys arrived Friday morning ´┐Ż in plenty of time for a big ride that Saturday morning. I am truly amazed at how fast they turned my order around and I greatly appreciate the fantastic customer service. The jerseys are very good quality and fit great. Rob Sumner Park Place Dealerships
- Patricia Comfort from Bellevue, WA: Mark loved the jersey and it fit just right! Thanks again for the help on this one. -Patricia
- Thomas Carley from Mahopac, NY: I just wanted to thank you again the Jersey's are great everyone loved them. We wore them with pride through the streets of New York City.
As a transplant survivor it was a great feeling to not only be able to ride the 45 miles through New York city but also to be able to represent a great cause like Donate life. Thank you for helping me do that. I have attached a picture of us at the bike event. Team Donate Life CT
- Norman Campion from NY: Thanks. I got the jersey and gloves and both look great.
- Nicholas Malavis from Houston, TX: Received my cycling jersey. Superb quality. VERY NICE! Completely Satisfied. Thanks for your help Carlos.
- John Sullens from Windsor, CANADA: I received the jerseys: Great job! I suspect you will be getting some further orders from my friends in the near future! Many compliments on the 'Jackhammer' jersey in last nights group ride. Will be in touch!
- Colin Elstub from Cranbourne, Australia: Just letting you know that the jerseys arrived today. They look and feel fantastic. Thanks for a job well done. I look forward to taking one for a ride on the weekend and will happily recommend your business to everyone. I am sure that the jersey will get noticed and people will be sure to ask me about it. Your jerseys are by far the best and most comfortable ones that I have have ever had.
- Dan Ott from Aliso Viejo, CA: Hey Carl hope all is good.
Just wanted to let you know the Jersey is doing it's job, I am defiantly getting more inquires about the cause. I will be ordering another one in the next couple months.
Also, I am doing two T.V. Interviews on Monday and of course will be sporting the Heroes Jersey.
- Coreyanne Armstrong from the UK: Hi again Carlos! Thought you might like to see how the tri-top worked out! Here is a picture attached of this past Saturday, 7 months pregnant
running the All-Nations 10K at Dorney Lake in Windsor, UK (It's where the Olympic rowing is taking place this summer!) I happened to talk to a few other Americans, but I was the only one there in the Stars and Stripes! There were lots in the Union Jack of course, and a few Aussies running with their flag as a cape, and I think I saw some Danes. So I was happy to have the top. Thanks again for working with me to make it fit my big tummy!! :)
- Ben Marra from team silverton: Received them! Look great. Thanks. I am forwarding carol's to her. Will send pix from the finish in july!
- Brent Ellis from Cleveland, TN: I'm not sure if I told you after I received the jersey how pleased I am with it. It turned out to look even better in person. You guys did an outstanding job!! So goos a job in fact, that now one of the guys in the office wants one like it. I have given him your email and he said that he'll be in contact with you at the first of next week as he is out of town on business at the moment. I just wanted to let you know that he'll be getting in touch with you.
- Matt Fowler from Charlotte, NC: I received the jerseys late last week. Look great. I appreciate the help with the process. Look forward to ordering more in the future.
- Tim Giddens from Wilmington, NC: Jerseys arrived yesterday, and they look GREAT. Appreciate your help, and will pass my recommendation on to my biking friends. Thanks so very much.
- Kathy Vochoska from CA: I just received my jersey today and I LOVE it!! I can't wait to wear it on my next ride!! What a great experience working with you and your company. Thank you for such a positive experience. I will definitely spread the word about your company!
- Daniel Rojas from Orlando, FL: Carlos me acabo de llegar el uniforme quedo fenomenal de verdad que lleno todas mis expectaciones y hasta mas no tengo palabras para agradecerte ati y a tu compa´┐Żia quedo igualito a la foto que te mande muchisimas gracias pronto me comunicare contigo para hacer otros uniformes gracias nuevamente no puedo esperar para ver los guantes ....
- Matt Kirk from Houston, TX: Our shirts arrived today and they really do look amazing! Thank you very much. I will be sure to send some pictures through of the team in action.
Thanks again. Team Xodus
- Becky Devlin from Rochester, NY: The jerseys arrived today and we are beyond satisfied! The colors are vibrant and the logos perfect. Thank you so much! We are surely going to be needing more as our cycling team continues to grow. I´┐Żll be sending you another order request soon! Thanks again!! Team JCC
- Mary Roach from Tiverton, RI: Just received the jerseys so I wanted to tell you what a good job you and your staff
did. They look really great. We like them a lot.Thanks again for all your help. Mary
- Spiros Christoforatos from Mastic, NY: received the shirt over the weekend - it's GREAT, I absolutely love it. The color and the fit are perfect. I appreciate it. I may be ordering more items from you in the future. Thanks!
- Joanne De Sousa from South Fremantle, AUSTRALIA: Received the Jerseys and they were a well-loved present ´┐Ż thanks for your promptness in responding to my queries. Thanks again.
- Matt Morgan from Warsaw, POLAND: Great clothing and even better customer service...took the time to "double check" my height and weight to ensure I was ordering the right size...then they got my stuff into the mail quickly and when it arrived I was really pleased with the quality and the fit was perfect...awesome! I will be ordering again and again from them....
- Karl Kramer from Jenks, OK: Wow the jersey is great perfect fit adjustment too
- Joanne Canty from UK: I finally got my hands on the jerseys mid-February and I have to say they are FANTASTIC!!!! We are going to look the bees knees in these jerseys in November :o) Yet again you have done a wonderful job and risen superbly to the almost impossible tasks I set ;o) I'm just sick with envy that I have to wait until May for mine but as it's so cold here anyway, I wouldn't be wearing sleeveless jerseys out cycling right now.I may have a couple more orders for you for the Mexico strip, as my boyfriend is finally going to register for the ride, along with his Uncle and cousin and I think they all want a jersey each. Will be in touch if they do decide to go ahead. In the meantime, my thanks once again for being such a great team to work with - nothing is ever a problem and your high quality with value for money never ceases to amaze me - never get this level of flexibility in the UK.
- David Vaughn from Huntsville, AL: Just wanted let you know, I got the jerseys and they are awesome! I look forward to doing business with you again in the near future.
Thank you so much!
- Bruce from Federal Way, WA: The tiger jersey has arrived, thank you very much! Here are some pictures. I must say that I am impressed with the fit - it is close-fitting, but not tight or binding, and if I do lose some more weight, it won't hang baggily on me. I was very reluctant to go with the 4XL sizing, because I've never had anything larger than a 2XL, but you obviously know your product and how to fit it for muy grande Norteamericanos. The fit reminds me of a jersey I used to have from the Millonarios F´┐Żtbol Club, which was the largest shirt they had in the store in Bogota; I know that's probably not your team and that you may even hate the mention of their name, but I wanted a soccer jersey as a souvenir, and that was the only one that fit me. Besides, I outgrew that jersey long ago and it was given away. Thank you very much for your service, and I will recommend you when people ask me where I got the really cool tiger shirt!
- Lonnie Hicks from Honolulu, HI: I received the outfit in the mail on Thursday afternoon. It was like Christmas morning, opening of presents. The outfit is fantastic. Renee and I love it. It is very light weight, my other cycling jerseys are thicker and heavier. I broke the outfit in, by riding my HandCycle to the Still & Moving Center for my Tai Chi class, and it was wonderful. Everyone at the Center loves it. I even had 2 people ask if Renee was going to sell the outfit in the on-site boutique. I have not asked Renee about selling them, but I will the next time I see her. Renee and I want to thank you for all your hard work and patience! By getting the outfit here before my race on Monday, you went above and beyond to support us!!! Attached you will find pictures of me in the outfit on my HandCycle. I will send you pictures of the Great Aloha Run and any awards I receive. Thank you again for a superb job in supporting our needs!
Follow Up comments: I did the Great Aloha Run today and finished first in the HandCycle division. The outfit was great and it moved with me and did not pinch or ride up anywhere! Thanks Again!!!!
- Ellery Althaus from North Truro, MA: Jerseys are beautiful and fit wonderfully. Thanks! I was wondering if I could get a copy of the art you guys did?Just so I can keep logo as uniform as possible with other things like business cards.
- Dan Ott from Aliso Viejo, CA: Carlos,Received my jersey today, fits great. It's perfect for my fund raising, I ride solo fully loaded cross country to raise awareness and funds for Freedom Alliance; Scholarships for Children of fallen Servce-members. See links below, I have ridden over 18,000 miles and raised over $16,000 so far. Your jersey should bring me some great visual eye catching opportunities to start up a conversation. Thanks again.
- Donna Shaw: The bike jersey is awesome!! I love it.
I might have to buy some for Christmas gifts this year.
Big thank you.
- Chris Werth from Albuquerque, NM: I've been meaning to let you know that the Jerseys are awesome and fit perfectly. Thanks for everything! I will definitely be recommending you to anyone who needs custom jerseys.
- William Sikora: Hello Carlos, The shirt arrived today and it fit perfectly. You know what you´┐Żre doing. Thanks also for the head cover. My wife liked the jersey so much she said we´┐Żll get one for a dear friend who will be 80 this year (and still rides). We´┐Żll probably get him the Germany Deutschland Bike Jersey. Maybe we´┐Żll surprise him that is if I can get the measurements from his wife without him suspecting. Regards, Bill
- Ambroise Canning from Hobart, Australia: the jersey arrived last Wednesday (it is Sunday evening our time here now), I test rode one top on Friday. Fit is good. Thanks again
- Frank Carter from Wyomissing, PA: We got the jersey. It fits fine and the zipper works. Thanks Frank Carter
- Vanessa Graziano from Denver, CO: It looks so great! Thank you for the pictures I'm so excited to give it to him. You were awesome Carlos thank you!
- Pat Antonelli from West Haven, CT: Hi, Carlos. I wanted to let you know that the jersey arrived today, and my husband LOVED it, and the XL is the perfect size. Unfortunately, it's 27 degrees out right now, with the temps falling, so he won't be riding outside in a short-sleeved jersey for quite a while. He is wearing it right now, however, while he's on his trainer in the basement, so he's already getting it all sweaty. I'm glad that I found you and your website, as this gift was a big hit!!! Who knows, I may be back for another one, and maybe some of the people my husband rides with (which is more than one group) will want a custom jersey!